What are Public Limited Companies?
We are going to tell you about the features of the Public limited companies.
The following are the important features of the Public limited company:
• Public limited companies belong to the private sector
• The main motive of the public limited companies is profit
• The company is owned by shareholders
• The company is managed by directors
• Certain legal requirements have to be fulfilled in order to form a Public limited company (Memorandum of association and Articles of association).
• The owners are called the shareholders
• Shares can be sold on the Stock exchange