WHAT IS ACCA F4?
ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. F4 (Corporate and Business law) is usually attempted by the ACCA candidate after he/she has passed F1, F2, and F3 . In this article I am going to answer the top 10 questions which arise in a person’s mind when he/she hears the word “ACCA F4”.
1. Knowledge needed for the exam?
2. What is the duration of the ACCA F4 exam?
The duration of the ACCA F4 exam is 3 hours
3. What are the forms of ACCA F4 exam?
There is only PBE (paper based exam) which is held twice a year in June and December
4. What is the total number of questions?
There are a total of 10 questions on ACCA F4 exam
5. What are the different kinds of question in the ACCA F4?
a. explain, analyze and distinguish (Knowledge)
b. advise (Application )
6. Do I have to attempt all the questions?
Yes, you have to attempt all the questions
7. Best books for ACCA F4?
8. How much time should I spend to prepare for ACCA F4?
You should spend 2 to 3 moths according to your educational background. For instance if you have taken GCSE Law or A-level Law then the ACCA F4 would be a very easy exam for you.
9. What is the fee for the ACCA F4 exam?
The last time I checked it was 72 Pounds, but you can check the ACCA website for the current examination fees.
10. What if I fail?
Don’t worry even if you fail. You will not be required to give all the exams again. You will just have to deposit the fees for F4 exam via the ACCA website, prepare for the exam and then take the exam.