1. “Organizations are social arrangements for the controlled performance of collective goals.”
Which of the following presented this definition?
a. Buchanan and Huczynksi
2. Which of these is not a feature of organization?
a. Team working together with dedication
b. One man working on his own
c. Everyone working towards a common goal
3. Organizations subsist to?
a. Save time, influence decisions and act as a power centres
b. To make individual decisions without sharing ideas
c. To satisfy financial needs only
4. Which of the following organization belongs to the public sector?
5. Which of the following is a type of NFP?
a. Separate organization
b. World Health Organization
c. Mutual organization
6. Which of the following is/are a department in a business organization?
a. Research and development
d. All of the above
7. Which department’s main function is to provide recruitment and selection?
b. Direct service provision
c. Human resources
8. How can coordination be achieved?
a. Standardized results
b. Standardized means
9. Which of the following phrase relates to strategic planning?
a. Long term planning
b. Medium term planning
c. Short term planning
10. Analysis of markets is done in which step of the strategic planning process?
a. Strategic analysis
b. Strategic choice
c. Strategic implementation
Any human error can be reported to email@example.com so that it can be modified. We hope that this material is helpful to you. FET SYSTEM TEAM